Scripture: 1 Timothy 6:18 “That they do good, that they be rich in good works, ready to distribute, willing to communicate.”
Purpose: NTT Clothing Network, otherwise known as, Fashion With A Passion (FWP) is a program of NTT organized to assist members of the church and the community with their clothing needs. The program works in several ways:
- Operation of clothing drives to gather lightly used clothing for redistribution.
- Members of the church and community provide new clothing for distribution in the network.
- Clothing Exchange – On certain days participants in the network bring in clothing for exchange.
- Sponsors – A person can sponsor someone in need and commit to assist them in obtaining necessary clothing.
- Some clothing are re-donated to other charities or shipped overseas to the mission field.
Clothing Network meetings are held monthly. Ministry team members meet for prayer, the work, fellowship, planning and ministering.
CLICK HERE INFO ON OUR UPCOMING FASHION DAY OUT!