Ingrid A. Peart, the wife to Rev. Paul A. Peart, is Associate Pastor, New Testament Temple Church of God, Inc. She is a dedicated minister of the gospel. Her preaching is passionate and produces positive responses. Rev. Ingrid is an accomplished administrator and oversees many of the key departments of the Church.
Rev Ingrid’s primary focus is the Youth Network. She has contributed significantly to the re-branding of the network. The youth are fired up and participate in all aspect of Church life. In addition Rev. Ingrid
– Helps parents make decisions concerning the educational choices for their children;
– Established a mentorship program to foster growth and transition for new members.
– Oversees the Good Neighbors Pre-K program.
– Established the Good Neighbors Summer Camp (first year: 2006);
– Coordinates the Youth Programs (including meetings, events, sports, games, etc.,)
– Helps to establish and coordinate cell groups.
– Leads the Women’s Network W3P (Women of Prayer, Power and Praise)
Rev. Ingrid has invested significant ministry attention to those who are new converts. This includes visitations, prayer, teaching, and baptism preparation.