It is the will of God that the gospel of Jesus Christ be published world-wide as the Scriptures say, “…this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then shall the end come” Mt. 24:14. The Lord has added to the vision of New Testament Temple and has challenged our hearts to walk in faith and obedience regarding world missions.
It should excite us to think that each of us can be responsible for planting a church and supporting a minister with the knowledge that the souls that are won will be credited to our account in heaven.
The purpose of World Missions at New Testament Temple is to glorify God by helping every believer effectively and faithfully participate with Christ in spreading the gospel to the uttermost parts of the world. (Acts 1:8)
Priority Objectives – Priority objectives for the accomplishment of the purpose of World Missions will include, but are not be limited to, the following:
- To have a “Global Mindset” while remaining involved in local life and ministry.
- To intricately weave mission into the consciousness of the church life and program.
- To pray for and be sensitive to opportunities for the gospel every day and for the sending of laborers into all regions of the world.
- To develop plans and opportunities to raise and send laborers on short-term mission trips from our own body.
- To significantly invest in and support the work of the gospel throughout the world.
- To plant local indigenous Bible believing churches.